- In process of implementation of GST, MM info has tried to keep the current process flow for all your inward and outward movement of material and services with all relevant changes of GST as per the new GST Law requirements, so that our clients have to do the least changes in their working and least learning is required under the new regime of GST. But to have a seamless updation of GST returns GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 MM info has defined certain new process flows in our ERP “erPro” which are:
1) Supplementary (Sale/Purchase) booking
2) Reverse Charge Mechanism
3) Service/Expense Bill clearing (for nonmaterial services and expenses) for ITC.
- ERPro is now GST ready. Our ERP software is now ready with all relevant GST changes at various masters, transactions and reports level. The ERP Software we offer is now available with Taxes based on GST rules where in you can issue a Purchase Order, Sales Order, Invoice, MRN and Accounting Vouchers with SGST, CGST and IGST duly applied.Not only this the masters have been modified to add the desired components of GST like definition of GST master, defining the HSN no and GST rates item wise in item master, the type of party with all relevant details in party master and GST state codes in state master and many more relevant changes as per the requirement of GST.ERPro is also ready with Invoice, Purchase Order, Debit/Credit Note formats as per the prescribed formats of GST rules.Now you can not only generate monthly GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3 but can also upload these returns directly to GSTN server from ERPRO ERP through API integration without any manual hassel.ERPro will provide all other relevant monthly and annual GST returns on click of a button.
- Multi item scrapping process added to ERP, thereby enabling the user to do the bulk scraping of different items in erPro workable which will help reduce the process of scraping process in any manufacturing industry.
- New feature of Auditing the inter unit transactions including inter unit sales and purchase introduced in the ERP system through reporting of cross unit transactions. This feature enables the user to reconcile the transaction taking place in multiple units of multi location organisation.
- Option to define theoretical Quantity added in Material submission by shop floor & Material submission slip in ERP for monitoring of production efficiency and variance comparison of desired production and actual production.
- MM Info automated in erPro the complete process of MRP for Trading units, with the help of MRP a trading unit can plan it’s procurements and dispatch schedules which will help even a small trading unit to have an accurate planning for its business processes of Dispatching and procurement.
- Procedure change to control the Location wise material issue to the shop floor done in ERP for better controlling of stock and Work in Progress in erPro. This facility will enable the user wise controlling of material issue thereby having full responsibility fixed for the defined requisitioner of material in ERP.
- MM Info sets another level of automation by fully automating the MRP, PPC, Ordering, scheduling and Production process without any manual interference of the user in its flagship ERP product erPro for manufacturing industry. IT also automated the process of Production with utmost accuracy of Input and output tracking along with tracking of Scrap, Reuse, Rework and wastage based on Bill of Material Conversion Ratios.
- New feature of restricting the pendency upto a certain number of documents added to our erPro ERP. This feature is over and above the existing feature of monitoring the pendency of different documents at different level. By applying this feature system will not allow to transact until the existing pendency for specified number of document is cleared.
- MM Info automated erPro to customize the requirement of scaffolding industry enabling our ERP to track the complete production process and pallet creation procedure through Barcode and RFID. This Barcode tracking enables the user to check the production and quality movement of every produced component of a building and block without any error or duplication.
- MM Info automated the winery by implementing its flagship ERP “erPro” in Fratelli Wines. MM Info customized its ERP by developing the setup for winery industry vertical with automated tracking system of wines and its aging through age wise Batch No Tracking by maintaining complete history of Batch No For Inward and Out word movement.
- MM Info automated in the erPro ERP, the complete process of MRP and material scheduling by introducing the new concept of material planning based on production plan and also auto scheduling based on shortage generated by the system by comparing the material requirement with stocks in store and Work in Progress in production.The process is fully automated from Sales Plan, production plan, material plan generation to raising of procurement schedule to the vendors against open purchase orders.
- A new concept of generating of draft Purchase Order and Requisition before shooting the final Purchase order and Requisition for Approval within the system introduced to forego the printing of PO & Requisitions for approval by the approval hierarchy.
- Added new concept of Amortization For Inward and Outward document movement with automated bill processing based on rate differential due to amortization on a predefined quantity.
- New Concept for value based approval system with multiple hierarchy introduced in Purchase order and Requisition Approval system of erPro ERP. Hierarchy can be define1. User Wise, Value wise and unit wise
2. Separately for different department in a Unit
3. For Group of Companies for Multiple Unit
- Optimized long pending USER LOGIN SCREEN to work for multi-company, multi units and multi-user through single login to accommodate large number of units through single screen based on user privileges.
- MM Infosystems Customer complaint redressal process goes cloud based with migration to Oracle 11g forms and reports, MM Info team works on the automated system of processing the customer complaints starting from booking of complaint to closure of complaints to make our process more effective and transparent.